High spped deep groove ball bearing NSK 6007 ball bearing 40*68*15
Deep groove ball bearings
Speed for grease lubrication (r/min)
Oil lubrication speed (r/min)
Chrome steel or Stainless steel
2-3 days of stock, 15-30 days for OEM
industrial packing or commercial packing
T/T, Western Union, Paypal
Single row radial deep groove ball bearings are rigid and
non-separable in design. They incorporate deep running grooves on
their inner and out rings creating a ball path that accepts axial
and radial loading. The balls are separated by a cage that permits
high speed operation. Their ability to accept misalignment is very
limited however. In normal operation they can't handle misalignment
any greater than 10 angular minutes from their centre position.
Single Row Deep Groove Ball Bearings have the highest speed
capacity of all rolling element bearings, and are by far the most
popular bearing type in use today.
- Bearings are supplied in an open, shielded (ZZ), or sealed (2RS)
- Many sizes are also available with a snap ring installed on the
bearing's outer ring.
- Open bearings are supplied with a light oil coating and are used in oil bath and
oil misting applications.
- Sealed bearings are supplied with a contacting lip seal that excels in protecting
the bearing from liquids and other foreign contaminants. The
inherent design creates friction, drag, and in turn heat; factors
that require consideration in high speed applications.
- Shielded bearings are provided with non-contacting metal shields that protect
against larger particles entering the bearing, but do not protect
against liquids. They add no friction during operation and
therefore do not generate heat build-up..
Shenyang Sharjah Bearing Co., Ltd.